what are your valentine’s day plans?
we heard about the current National Geographic American West exhibit and let me tell you,
its pretty amazing. (even local jimmy chin has a piece hanging!)
for valentine’s day, the museum is holding one of their insanely fun Mixed Media
this special night is hosted by the incredibly talented design duo of WRJ Designs
so you know it’s gonna be fantastic.
the “Legends of Mythology and Love” event will have everything from pink bubbly, greek inspired tapas, signature ouzo cocktails, and even crystal readings!
enjoy food, drinks, and a live DJ while browsing all of the museums current exhibits
the event deets:
– 6pm – 9pm at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
– FREE for museum members; $5 for non-members.
– greek tapas from Rising Sage.
– music spinned by DJ Era.
– automatically entered to win great prizes.
– crystal readings by daria.
– create your own wine labels and valentines.
and for all you non-locals, the National Geographic American West exhibit is currently touring throughout the country!
i highly suggest taking your honey boo’s and checking out the amazing photos.
to see if they are touring in your neck of the woods.